# msqrob2 1.5.4
- Removed the full lmer model that was accidently left in the statmodel object.
# msqrob2 1.5.3
- Added the option to use mixed models without ridge regression
- Added the option to use rowdata variables in the mixed models
# msqrob2 1.5.1
- Fix weighted variance covariance matrix and QR decomposition in the msqrobLmer function
# msqrob2 1.1.1
- Fix filtering steps in vignette: now using `QFeatures::filterFeatures()`
# msqrob2 0.99.6
- Update authors in Description file
# msqrob2 0.99.5
- Fix standard errors on the model parameter estimates by msqrobLmer when using doQR = TRUE
# msqrob2 0.99.4
- Minor update vignette. Replace eval=FALSE in one R chunk so that the code is evaluated.
# msqrob2 0.99.3
- Resolved notes on signalers
- Resolved examples with lines wider than 100 characters
- Avoiding sapply and 1:...
# msqrob2 0.99.2
- Added a `NEWS.md` file to track changes to the package.
- Changed dependency from R (>= 4.0) to R (>= 4.1)
- Updated citation file
## Changes in version 0.99.1
- Submission to Bioc