# Contributing to PharmacoGx
Thank you for taking your time to contribute to the PharmacoGx project.
## Code of Conduct
Please review and follow the [code of conduct](https://github.com/bhklab/PharmacoGx/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md) for the PharmacoGx Project.
## How Can I Contribute?
### Discussing or Suggesting a New Feature
* When contributing to PharmacoGx, please first **discuss the change you wish to make via [Issues](https://github.com/PharmacoGx/issues)**.
### Reporting Bugs
* **Ensure the bug was not already reported** by searching on GitHub under [Issues](https://github.com/PharmacoGx/issues).
* If you are unable to find an open issue addressing the problem, [open a new one](https://github.com/bhklab/PharmacoGx/issues/new). Be sure to include a **title and clear description**, as much relevant information as possible, and a **code sample** or an **executable test case** demonstrating the expected behavior that is not occurring.
### Code Contribution
* Checkout the **development** branch, add your changes, ensure the package builds, then commit to the **development** branch.
* Once the changes are commited, make a pull request to master branch.