Master: [![Build Status: master][travis-badge-master]][ci] Dev: [![Build Status: dev][travis-badge-dev]][ci]
<img src="https://cdn.rawgit.com/Bioconductor/BiocStickers/e3a0fb08/InterMineR/InterMineR.png" width="200" />
R package for accessing InterMine instances
InterMineR has been added to [Bioconductor](https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/InterMineR.html).
To install this package, start R and enter:
`## try http:// if https:// URLs are not supported`
`if (!requireNamespace("BiocManager", quietly=TRUE))`
In case installation for RCurl fails showing the error`installation of package ‘RCurl’ had non-zero exit status`, install libxml2-dev, libcurl4-openssl-dev and aptitude on you system using the following commands :
`sudo apt-get install aptitude`
`sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev`
`sudo apt-get install libxml2-dev`
See HTML vignettes for detailed API and tutorials:
1. Fork it!
2. Create your feature branch: `git checkout -b my-new-feature`
3. Commit your changes: `git commit -am 'Add some feature'`
4. Push to the branch: `git push origin my-new-feature`
5. Submit a pull request :D
* InterMineR package creation (first edition)
* Established the first query system (queries as list objects)
* Vignette creation (first edition)
* InterMineR package update to:
1. Operate with the [InterMine web services](http://intermine.readthedocs.io/en/latest/web-services/).
2. Comply with the standards of [Bioconductor submission](https://www.bioconductor.org/developers/package-submission/).
3. Retrieve the available Mines from the [InterMine registry](http://registry.intermine.org/).
* Established the second query system (queries as `InterMineR-class` objects)
* Addition of enrichment analysis functionality and convertion of the results to `GeneAnswer-class` objects
* Addition of functionality for converting InterMineR-retrieved data to `GRanges-class` and `RangedSummarizedExperiment-class` objects
* Additional functions:
1. `simplifyResult` function for flattened results display.
2. `listDatasets` and `getDatasets` to retrieve information about the available datasets in each Mine.
* Vignette update (second edition)
* Addition of tutorials for *Enrichment Analysis and Visualization* and *FlyMine Genomic Visualizations* with InterMineR
Celia Sanchez Laorden
* Created the listManager class for dealing with lists of objects within InterMineR
* Created methods get_list, delete_listand create_list
* Created functions intersect, union, difference and subtract.
* Created auxiliary methods: GET_api_list which returns the response object of the Request, get_unused_list_name which checks if the name given by the
user has been already used and, in such a case, provides a new one, and do_operation which creates a new list results of an operation.
LGPL. See LICENSE for details.
Sticker templates are available from [BiocStickers](https://github.com/Bioconductor/BiocStickers/tree/master/InterMineR) - or find us at a conference to pick some up in person.